Monday, July 11, 2011

What Was I Thinking???

As we get older, memories come to our minds at the oddest times. I could be walking down the street, and thought of the Ice cream truck would pop up! What does that mean?? I don’t want an ice cream… I just liked the way I felt when he was coming.


I had pretty funny thoughts today. I walked outside and smelled the crisp cool air and memories of skiing down a double black diamond trail in Steamboat, Colorado came to my mind. Now mind you, we’re talking about a California summer breeze here… where did that come from??

I wonder what a young person thought if they felt that same crisp cool air? What would they think if they didn’t have a memory to put with the feeling?

I guess before they were memories, our thoughts were just “wonders”

What triggered your thoughts today?

No comments:

Post a Comment