Sunday, November 13, 2011

Im Back!

Sorry... had writers mental block for about three months but I'm back now!

Been very busy lately with starting new projects and juggling old projects that I have had in the works for a while now. One project I started is a putting up and designing a new site for my greeting cards. You can find the link here. <a href="http://artist.greetingcarduniverse.com/visualinspirations">
border=0></a>

It's new so check back often. The cards have to go through a screening process and they take a little while, but I should have more very soon, but for now, please feel free to stop by and check it out. Let me know your thoughts.

My other project that has been in the works is my picture book. I just sent off to the senior editor of "Random House." I went to a conference in Oakland and had the unique opportunity to spend time asking questions about my story, along with other great speakers who gave some wonderful advice. We'll just have to see how it pans out. I am hopeful that it is the right hands and they take it on, but if not, I will go on looking for the next prospect.

We're getting into the busy holiday season now, but keep in mind, do what you love to do, stay focused on what is important in your life, and don't get caught up in the "Hustle and Bustle" of Christmas. Remember what we are celebrating and let the joy fill your your hearts and your homes.

God bless,
Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment